This only affects those who have not started any of the application steps.
Camp dates: July 24-28, 2023
Location: University of New Mexico (UNM) in Albuquerque, NM
Campersand is family camp for mathy kids. We encourage campers to dive deep into the subject they love. Campersand is playful, it is social, it is fun. Campers ages 9-16 gather for a week of mathy play. Our classes, labs, and similar-aged peers make up a unique environment that is magical. Parents accompany campers and are invited into the classrooms and onto the playgrounds.
Campers bring the spark and this ignites the community.
Our community is made up of campers, families, faculty, and staff. We return year after year. 2023 marks our 7th summer of coming together.
We meet up with new friends, we reconnect with familiar ones, we are engaged with each other. We invite you to join us.
C&! 2023 welcomes new campers, returning campers, and scholars to our 7th summer of camp
New Campers Application Information
Returning Campers Application Information
Scholars Application Information
- Admissions is OPEN
- Start on the application now and let applicants mull over the problem set
- Campers ages 9-16 are welcome to apply (exceptions considered)
- Returning campers will need to apply
- Scholars (previous campers, 11 and 12 graders) are invited to apply
- Camp is July 24 – 28, 2023 (check in on Sunday, 7/23/23)
- Location: UNM in Albuquerque, NM
- April Admission decisions are made May10, 2023, then rolling admission until camp is FULL
- Tuition cost $1500 for Campers and Scholars (scholarships available)
- Housing costs are separate
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a kid who likes to bring your math books on vacation?
CAMP, the CAMP for Algorithmic and Mathematical Play, is the place for you.
It is serious fun.
The days are filled with small-group instruction led by computer science and math researchers, and fun activities surrounded by other kids who love mathematics just like you.
We bring our math books on vacation, too.
You just might feel like you are on a different planet.